Good Friday 2018 Messages – Holy Friday SMS for Whatsapp & FB

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy AdSense Pro.

Please go to the plugin admin page to paste your ad code.

Good Friday 2018 Messages and Holy Friday SMS for Whatsapp & FB :- Wish you all a very Happy & Blessed Good Friday 2018. This year it is observed on the date 3rd April. The Good Friday commemorates the Jesus Christ’s crucifixion in the early centuries. He sacrificed his life for the sake of humanity and mankind. Lord Jesus Christ’s principles are still followed in the Christianity across the world. if we talk about India the 90 percent of the Christians accounts from the two states which are Mizoram & Meghalaya respectively. Other than this the remaining 10 percent o the Christians accounts from South India and some other states too. Folks we have got some best messages of Good Friday for all of you so that you can share them online on Facebook (FB) , Whatsapp etc. The messages are downloadable from our website and all the downloads are free. Other than this we have also shared Good Friday Images 2015 , Quotes, Prayers, Songs Mp3, Videos in Telugu, Kannada, Bangla, Malayalam, Hindi & English.

Good Friday 2018 Messages

good friday prayer

Good Friday 2018 Messages

 


Prathana adhi the lord
Pattukoni neku in athanu
Prema and blessing niku
Wid athana Grace on E- holy
Dinam and yapudu

And he said to them, ‘Thus it is written,
that the Messiah is to suffer
and to rise from the dead on the 3rd day…
May God Bless You on this Holy Good Friday

*****

He bore it all in silence
Bcoz He held us dear
May He receive our regards
May our Prayers he hear…
Celebrate Good Friday!

*****

good friday message jesus

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy AdSense Pro.

Please go to the plugin admin page to paste your ad code.

I am the witness
to his fearless death.
I am a token of his
last promise
Forgiveness
I am the CROSS
Blessings on Good Friday.

*****

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and foreever.
His life still gives us hope, May you live in his
unchanging love. May Jesus who was born in a manger be born
agani in your Heart. Good Friday!

*****

Thankfulness = Fruitfulness
Thanklessness = Fruitlessness
Thanksgiving expands your capacity to receive more from God.
Happy Good Friday

*****

May da blesssings
Of daLord
Shineupon u
On dis Holy Day
& mayhe always
Keep ou in his luving care!
Good Friday

*****
I am the witness
to his fearless death.
I am a token of his
last promise
Forgiveness
I am the CROSS
Blessings on Good Friday.
*****
When u face problems in life,
don’t ask GOD to take them away.
Ask Him to show His purpose,
Ask ways how to live a day searching his purpose for u
*****
“Happy Friday! Focus
where you want to go
today and then set everything to go there.
The 1st hour of the entire day counts!”
*****
On the Holy day…May His light guide your path…
May his love grace your heart…
& may His scarifice strengthen
your Soul ! Thinking of you on
GOOD FRIDAY….!

 

****************************************************************************************************

All my dear lovely friends Just stay tuned to my website for the latest updates on Good Friday 2018. You will get all what you desire on this website for The Good Friday 2018. You can also download and share them on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter and any other social apps. The Downloads are absolutely free.

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy AdSense Pro.

Please go to the plugin admin page to paste your ad code.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Good Friday 2018 SMS, Wishes, Greeting cards, Whatsapp, Facebook, Quotes, Wishes, Wallpaper, Images, Photos, message

Good Friday 2018 © 2018